Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967°N Lon: 121.794875°W Elev: 5303ft.
17 Miles SE Macdoel CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 62. South wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain showers. Low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE