Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 10 G 24 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.6 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Orange County Airport (KMGJ)
Lat: 41.51 Lon: -74.26 Elev: 364ft.
2 Miles SW Gardiner NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of light snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 1pm. High near 25. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Ulster, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE