Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 3 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.8 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Iowa City Municipal Airport (KIOW)
Lat: 41.63°N Lon: 91.54°W Elev: 650ft.
West Branch IA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. South wind around 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain and sleet likely before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cedar County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE