Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 6 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in (1029.5 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Winnemucca, Winnemucca Municipal Airport (KWMC)
Lat: 40.90194°N Lon: 117.80722°W Elev: 4301ft.
23 Miles SSE McDermitt OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 27. Light south southwest wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Humboldt County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE