Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 0 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967 Lon: -121.794875 Elev: 5303ft.
10 Miles SSW Macdoel CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 27. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -4. East wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29. Wind chill values as low as -5. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Snow. High near 23. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 11. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE