Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967°N Lon: 121.794875°W Elev: 5303ft.
10 Miles SSW Macdoel CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers likely before 11am, then a chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. West northwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 13 to 18 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Central and Southeast Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE