Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Evanston, Evanston-Uinta County Burns Field (KEVW)
Lat: 41.27306°N Lon: 111.03056°W Elev: 7162ft.
3 Miles NW Randolph UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 34. Light west southwest wind.
- Monday Rain and snow, mainly after noon. High near 49. Light south wind becoming west southwest 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 26. West wind 11 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. North northeast wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. East wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE