Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967 Lon: -121.794875 Elev: 5303ft.
20 Miles SSE Tulelake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Modoc County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE