Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967°N Lon: 121.794875°W Elev: 5303ft.
20 Miles SSE Tulelake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind becoming east 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light east northeast. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. South southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Modoc County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE