Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
VAN BREMMER (VABC1)
Lat: 41.642967 Lon: -121.794875 Elev: 5303ft.
20 Miles SSE Tulelake CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 24. Calm wind.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Calm wind. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 23. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 12. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Modoc County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE