Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Wildhorse Reservoir / Elko (KAWH)
Lat: 41.66667°N Lon: 115.78333°W Elev: 6240ft.
19 Miles SE Owyhee NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50. South southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 34. South wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE