Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1009.3 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Iowa City Municipal Airport (KIOW)
Lat: 41.63°N Lon: 91.54°W Elev: 650ft.
4 Miles ENE Oakdale IA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Johnson County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE