Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Montague, Siskiyou County Airport (KSIY)
Lat: 41.78139°N Lon: 122.46806°W Elev: 2648ft.
4 Miles W Yreka CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light southwest wind.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 44. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 53. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers. Low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE