Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 13 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Evanston, Evanston-Uinta County Burns Field (KEVW)
Lat: 41.27306°N Lon: 111.03056°W Elev: 7162ft.
2 Miles SSE Diamondville WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain likely, mainly between noon and 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 31 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 32. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph becoming northeast 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Lincoln County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE