Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedN 14 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1015.0 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Providence, Green State Airport (KPVD)
Lat: 41.73 Lon: -71.43 Elev: 66ft.
Providence, Green State Airport RI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Light and variable wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 55. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 7 to 16 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Kent, RI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE