Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity78% Wind SpeedSE 7 mph Barometer30.35 in (1028.7 mb) Dewpoint20°F (-7°C) Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Iowa City, Iowa City Municipal Airport (KIOW)
Lat: 41.63°N Lon: 91.54°W Elev: 666ft.
3 Miles ENE North Liberty IA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Cloudy, with a high near 31. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Tonight A chance of freezing drizzle after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 37. South wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night A chance of drizzle after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Sunday A chance of drizzle, then a slight chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Monday Rain likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 32.