Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer29.71 in (1006.3 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Iowa City Municipal Airport (KIOW)
Lat: 41.63°N Lon: 91.54°W Elev: 650ft.
3 Miles ENE North Liberty IA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 10pm. Low around 25. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Johnson County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE