Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
10 Miles W Howell UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Southeast wind 7 to 14 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 40. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Monday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 52. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 9 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. North wind 15 to 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE