Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1011.7 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Hartford-Brainard Airport (KHFD)
Lat: 41.73°N Lon: 72.65°W Elev: 20ft.
W Hartford CT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow showers after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Scattered snow showers before 1pm, then a slight chance of rain showers between 1pm and 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow before 10am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hartford County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE