Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity42% Wind SpeedNW 12 G 24 mph Barometer30.07 in (1018.1 mb) Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County Airport (KPOU)
Lat: 41.63°N Lon: 73.88°W Elev: 164ft.
Hyde Park NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -11. Northwest wind around 13 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -15. Northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 10. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light west. Sunday A slight chance of snow showers after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. West wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night Snow, mainly after 1am. Low around 15. Light north wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Snow. High near 19. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.