Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity100% Wind SpeedSSW 3 MPH Barometer30.30 in (1026.1 mb) Dewpoint58°F (14°C) Visibility1.50 mi
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028°N Lon: 124.23667°W Elev: 56ft.
5 Miles ENE Crescent City CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Rain. Low around 54. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Calm wind. Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Light east northeast wind. Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 57. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Light west wind. Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. The rain could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night Showers likely. The rain could be heavy at times. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.