Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.5 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028 Lon: -124.23667 Elev: 56ft.
Crescent City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers likely. Cloudy early, then becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Light north northeast wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE