Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.1 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028°N Lon: 124.23667°W Elev: 56ft.
Crescent City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 50. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light north in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE