Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
12 Miles S Snowville UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. East wind 6 to 13 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind around 8 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Monday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 50. Light and variable wind becoming south 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a northwest wind 13 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. North wind 18 to 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE