Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
SOMES BAR (SMBC1)
Lat: 41.390267 Lon: -123.492589 Elev: 915ft.
Happy Camp CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain likely after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Patchy freezing fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Patchy freezing fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 46. East southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE