Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.845286 Lon: -123.966944 Elev: 369ft.
12 Miles ESE Gasquet CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. East northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers after 10pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 20. Southwest wind around 8 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 29. Southwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind 9 to 11 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE