Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.845286°N Lon: 123.966944°W Elev: 369ft.
12 Miles ESE Gasquet CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. Light southwest wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE