Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1024.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-13°F (-25°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-23°F (-31°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar Rapids, The Eastern Iowa Airport (KCID)
Lat: 41.89 Lon: -91.7 Elev: 840ft.
4 Miles SE Shueyville IA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 4 by 5am. Wind chill values as low as -20. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy blowing snow before 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -15. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely, mainly after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -5. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around 2 inches.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Wind chill values as low as -15.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Johnson County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE