Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast with Haze
-2°C Humidity72% Wind SpeedSE 6 mph Barometer30.27 in (1026.1 mb) Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility6.00 mi Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar Rapids, The Eastern Iowa Airport (KCID)
Lat: 41.88°N Lon: 91.71°W Elev: 863ft.
4 Miles SE Shueyville IA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 31. South wind around 5 mph. Tonight A chance of freezing drizzle after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 37. South wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night A chance of drizzle after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Sunday A chance of drizzle, then a chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Monday Rain likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 31.