Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
19 Miles SW Snowville UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Rain. High near 51. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE