Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity82% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.19 in Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
19 Miles SW Snowville UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 6 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east after midnight. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming north 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.