Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Wildhorse Reservoir / Elko (KAWH)
Lat: 41.66667°N Lon: 115.78333°W Elev: 6240ft.
37 Miles ESE Owyhee NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. South wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE