Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
SOMES BAR (SMBC1)
Lat: 41.390267 Lon: -123.492589 Elev: 915ft.
9 Miles ENE Happy Camp CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 16. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. Light east southeast wind.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Friday Snow before 10am, then rain, possibly mixed with snow. High near 39. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. North northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE