Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 1 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.845286 Lon: -123.966944 Elev: 369ft.
2 Miles E Gasquet CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 10 percent chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind.
- Friday Snow before 10am, then rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 41. South southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Friday Night Showers likely before 10pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 22. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 36. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE