Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 5 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.845286°N Lon: 123.966944°W Elev: 369ft.
4 Miles E Gasquet CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 39. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 43. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE