Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
31 Miles S Malta ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 33. South southeast wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west northwest in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. West wind around 11 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Rain likely before 11am, then rain and snow. High near 47. West wind 11 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 13 to 23 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE