Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
19 Miles ESE Tulelake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. Southeast wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. East wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northwest after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Siskiyou and Northwest Modoc Counties, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE