Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.845286 Lon: -123.966944 Elev: 369ft.
7 Miles ENE Gasquet CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. East wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. South wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE