Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint58°F (14°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.845286°N Lon: 123.966944°W Elev: 369ft.
7 Miles ENE Gasquet CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 59. South southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 5am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 45. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 68. East northeast wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE