Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.845286°N Lon: 123.966944°W Elev: 369ft.
7 Miles ENE Gasquet CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind.
- Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 64. Light south wind.
- Saturday Night Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 52. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 55. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE