Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.40 in (1036.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-13°F (-25°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Winnemucca, Winnemucca Municipal Airport (KWMC)
Lat: 40.90194 Lon: -117.80722 Elev: 4301ft.
23 Miles WSW Denio NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -7. South wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38. Wind chill values as low as -8. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Light northwest wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Humboldt County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE