Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1022.1 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Winnemucca, Winnemucca Municipal Airport (KWMC)
Lat: 40.90194°N Lon: 117.80722°W Elev: 4301ft.
33 Miles WSW Denio NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 54. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 36. Southwest wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain showers likely before 11am, then snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 16 to 22 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43. East northeast wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Humboldt County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE