Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667 Lon: -120.4 Elev: 4734ft.
20 Miles S Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 16. Light east northeast wind.
- Friday A slight chance of snow after 10am, mixing with rain after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 33. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night A chance of rain before 4am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 32. West southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Modoc County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE