Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity84% Wind SpeedS 16 G 25 mph Barometer29.57 in (1001.2 mb) Dewpoint59°F (15°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Windsor Locks, Bradley International Airport (KBDL)
Lat: 41.94°N Lon: 72.68°W Elev: 160ft.
Pleasant Valley CT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 33. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Wednesday Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Northeast wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thanksgiving Day A chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.