Active weather pattern on Sunday brings the threat of wintry weather to several parts of the U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, as locally heavy rain and mountain snow is possible in portions of California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. Further east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous winter weather products have been issued from the southern Plains to New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity60% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.70 in (1039.9 mb) Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Windsor Locks, Bradley International Airport (KBDL)
Lat: 41.94°N Lon: 72.68°W Elev: 174ft.
Windsor Locks CT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Calm wind. Sunday Snow, mainly after 1pm. High near 28. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Sunday Night Snow, mainly before 3am. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 25. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy, with a northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Northwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Tuesday A chance of snow, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Snow and sleet likely before 1am, then freezing rain and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Friday Sunny, with a high near 27. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.