Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Windsor Locks, Bradley International Airport (KBDL)
Lat: 41.94 Lon: -72.68 Elev: 160ft.
Windsor Locks CT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers, mainly after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 14. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 21. Northeast wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hartford County, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE