Rain Spreads Across the Eastern U.S. as Snow Moves Into the Great Lake States
Strong low pressure will move from the south to the Great Lake States Monday and Tuesday. A warm front will spread rain along the eastern seaboard while snow moves into the Great Lake States. Heavy snow is also expected across the northern Rocky Mountains and higher elevations of the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Humidity74% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.38 in (1028.8 mb) Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028°N Lon: 124.23667°W Elev: 56ft.
Smith River CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Light east wind. Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of rain before 10pm. Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 60. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Thanksgiving Day A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 56.