Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.1 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Crescent City, Jack McNamara Field Airport (KCEC)
Lat: 41.78028°N Lon: 124.23667°W Elev: 56ft.
Smith River CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 43. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE