Winter storm to bring heavy snow from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system in the central U.S. will push east setting the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow is forecast from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, freezing rain is possible. Gusty winds and blowing snow could lead to blizzard conditions for parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Humidity44% Wind SpeedW 5 MPH Barometer30.15 in (1021.8 mb) Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Winnemucca, Winnemucca Municipal Airport (KWMC)
Lat: 40.90194°N Lon: 117.80722°W Elev: 4301ft.
4 Miles SW Denio NV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Light south southeast wind. Tonight Isolated showers. Cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Scattered showers. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind around 8 mph. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Friday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.