Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 43. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Rain. High near 58. Light south southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers. Low around 42. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Siskiyou and Northwest Modoc Counties, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE