Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.27 in (1030.9 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694 Lon: -121.72417 Elev: 4091ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. East wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 33. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Light south southeast wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Light east wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Siskiyou and Northwest Modoc Counties, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE