Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 14 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1009.9 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago / West Chicago, Dupage Airport (KDPA)
Lat: 41.93°N Lon: 88.25°W Elev: 758ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Light north wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for DuPage County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE