Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
An active weather pattern will continue across the Pacific Northwest on Friday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in another inch or two of rain across the region. Meanwhile, the coastal storm making its way up the Northeast coast will finally begin to pull away on Friday, but heavy rain is still possible through Friday morning in parts of New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity76% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.14 in Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
2 Miles NNE Garden City UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 64. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65. South southwest wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind around 13 mph. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Monday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.