Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.845286°N Lon: 123.966944°W Elev: 369ft.
9 Miles N Gasquet CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 43. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. East northeast wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE