Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.36 in (1029.4 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicago / West Chicago, Dupage Airport (KDPA)
Lat: 41.93 Lon: -88.25 Elev: 758ft.
Hanover Park IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly after noon. High near 26. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 19. East southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -11. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for DuPage County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE