Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.5 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Big Piney, Big Piney-Marbleton Airport (KBPI)
Lat: 42.57889°N Lon: 110.10306°W Elev: 6975ft.
18 Miles SSE La Barge WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Isolated showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Breezy, with a west wind 24 to 29 mph decreasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 37. West northwest wind 9 to 15 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northeast wind around 7 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. West wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Blustery.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Green River Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE