Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity45% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.76 in (1044.0 mb) Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Elmira, Elmira / Corning Regional Airport (KELM)
Lat: 42.16°N Lon: 76.9°W Elev: 955ft.
2 Miles NW Lowman NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 21. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Tonight A slight chance of flurries after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -7. Light southeast wind. Sunday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 30. Wind chill values as low as -8. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Sunday Night Snow. Low around 23. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Monday A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance for flurries before ending. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. West wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Tuesday Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Snow and freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.