Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Read More... Humidity78% Wind SpeedN 5 mph Barometer30.01 in (1016.3 mb) Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Windsor Locks, Bradley International Airport (KBDL)
Lat: 41.94°N Lon: 72.68°W Elev: 160ft.
Longmeadow MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Friday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 33. Light northwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A slight chance of snow showers and sleet between 1am and 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Tuesday Night A chance of snow and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday A chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.