Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.1 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Windsor Locks, Bradley International Airport (KBDL)
Lat: 41.94 Lon: -72.68 Elev: 160ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 32. West wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 15. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 26. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A chance of snow and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hampden, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE