Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.37 in (1030.6 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694 Lon: -121.72417 Elev: 4091ft.
7 Miles N Dorris CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Light east wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. East wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Light east northeast wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Light east southeast wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE