Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedE 12 G 24 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
15 Miles SE Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE