Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedE 8 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Wind Chill-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.1050 Lon: -122.278972 Elev: 5280ft.
15 Miles SE Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 17. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Light and variable wind becoming east around 6 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday A chance of rain showers and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE