Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03 Lon: -124.24083 Elev: 79ft.
Brookings Airport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Curry County Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE